- December, 18 2019
- 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- 519 804-1591
Complimentary Breakfast Seminar
The Antidote for Toxicity in the Workplace
Sign up for this complimentary, interactive seminar on Toxicity in the Workplace and Finding the Antidote – hosted by Trovo Resources, a specialist recruitment firm specializing exclusively in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals on a temporary, project, and full time permanent basis.
What exactly is toxic behaviour and why is it harming our workplaces?
We often describe ‘toxic’ as the abrupt, unacceptable, and crippling behaviours of name calling, yelling, emotional outbursts, reactivity, bullying, leading with power, arguing.
However, toxic, is truly any behaviour that derails an individual from giving it 100% in the workplace. And this means ‘toxic’ can show up as avoidance, sabotage, with-holding, silence, absence.
Toxic behaviour has tremendous power over our workplaces and needs our attention.
It is a negativity that has a ripple impact that can be all consuming.
In this 2 Part Series (December 18th 2019, and January 22nd 2020), we will
- Capture your culture
- Capture the behaviours of your culture that you need to be able to observe
- Capture the daily rituals that everyone in your organization can execute to grow the skills for consistent behaviours to execute the culture
- Develop strong leaders focused on their emotional intelligence
- Hire for culture by examining how your recruiting processes look for culture/behaviours/daily rituals that candidates are already doing. Hiring for EQ is just as important as hiring for IQ (education and experience and skills).
- Create a workplace dynamic wherein everyone can step into any conversation at any time related to execution of your culture…no matter position or title.
Teresa Quinlan is a Transformation Specialist through Emotional Intelligence. She works with individuals, leaders, and organizations through the foundation of emotional intelligence skills, guiding individuals through breakthroughs in their understanding of themselves, how to harness the power of emotional information for greater success in communications, change management, relationship building, setting expectations and holding people accountable, providing feedback and coaching toward greater levels of performance, and keeping top talent!
For more information on Teresa Quinlan visit her website: www.iqeqtq.com
A letter confirming your attendance will be provided for your institute’s professional development requirements.
Date and Time: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 and Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
8:00am: Arrival, Coffee and Muffins
10:30am-11:00am (optional): Networking
Location: 30 Duke Street West (RBC Building), Conference Room – 10th floor, Downtown Kitchener (Parking available across the street, corner Duke & Ontario)
If you have any questions please contact Georgiana Pace
email ([email protected]) or by phone (519-804-1591 ext 2282).
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar!