- November, 22 2018
- 12:00 am
- 519 804-1591
You are Invited
Complimentary Breakfast Seminar
Back by popular demand!
How to Find and Keep Great People – The Talent War is On!
I am delighted to extend this invitation to a complimentary, interactive seminar on How to Find and Keep Great People – hosted by Trovo Resources, a specialist recruitment firm specializing exclusively in the placement of Accounting and Finance professionals on a temporary, project, and full time permanent basis.
In this strong economy, the need to find and keep the best people is a critical business competency. When we have the ideal team, executing our mandates and business plans become significantly easier. Having people who can think for themselves, communicate in a way that interrupts the status quo and drive the future in a productive way, are gold!
So the question is: How do we attract these talented stars, and once they are on our team, how do we keep them?
Attend this action-packed 2-hour seminar to find out!
You’ll hear from a local recruitment expert, Tony Pace, CPA, CA (Managing Director of Trovo Resources), on how to find and hire the best people including insights about:
- Top 5 reasons new hires fail
- What is a GREAT hire?
- Costs of a BAD hire
- Where to FIND GREAT talent
- The SCIENCE of the Hiring Process
Troy Treleaven (Senior Vice-President, Dale Carnegie) and Victor Bernardo (Performance Consultant, Dale Carnegie) will reveal what the best companies are doing to create a workplace of choice and how you can do the same with your organization.
- What the top performers want from your hiring process
- How to attract the best, even when candidates aren’t actively looking for a new position
- Best practices for retaining great people, especially during times of change and chaos
- Retention principle and how to create an optimal culture where these principles can thrive
- How to become a best in class workplace that attracts and maintains top talent
- Handling the “I want a promotion” conversation, when no opportunities currently exist
Also, participants will receive a copy of The Golden Book a treasured collection of the principles from Dale Carnegie’s books.
A letter confirming your attendance will be provided for your institute’s professional development requirements.
Date and Time: Thursday November 22, 2018
8:00am: Arrival, Continental Breakfast
10:30am-11:00am (optional): Networking
Location: 30 Duke Street West (RBC Building), Conference Room – 10th floor, Downtown Kitchener (Parking available across the street, corner Duke & Ontario)
RSVP: Seating is limited! Please respond by Friday November 16, 2018 by contacting Tony via email ([email protected]) or by phone (519-804-1591 ext 281).
We look forward to hearing from you!