Audit Senior Manager (Potential for Partnership)
Our client, an established and expanding boutique CPA firm located in Waterloo is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and detail-oriented Audit Senior Manager to join their team of accounting professionals. The successful candidate would ideally have 5 years plus of recent public practice experience who is interested in the opportunity to advance within a growing organization including partnership opportunity within 3 years.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- planning, supervising, and seeing to completion multi-staff audits of large southern Ontario based manufacturing companies
- Liaising with group auditors from across the globe
- Reviewing and compiling file preparation for locally owned businesses in a variety of industries
- Preparing corporate, trust, and personal tax returns
- Responding to enquiries from clients and taxation authorities
- Assisting tax partners with a variety of tax services including corporate and personal non-resident tax issues.
Our client offers the following: Standard 37.5-hour work week; 4-day work week in the summer; Competitive compensation; continuous training; support and coaching; and a unique and interesting client base for a small firm.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Experience working with manufacturing businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing demands and priorities
- Familiarity with fully paperless working paper environment
- Knowledge of CCH Engagement, Taxprep and QuickBooks would be an asset
- Availability to stay out of town for certain assignments
- Public Accounting with audit background: 5+ (Required)
If interested, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format. Please note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.