Our client, a well-established technology manufacturing company in Waterloo is seeking to add a highly motivated individual with excellent people skills to join their Accounts Payable Department in the full-time position of Accounts Payable Specialist.
In this role your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day administration of SAP including maintaining SAP logins, support and coordinate roll out of patches, support documentation of processes involving SAP, and support audit system requirements
- Continuous improvement including working with consultants to translate business requirements into system requirements and reviewing processes for automation opportunities
- Report writing including developing reports to support end user requirements, support testing, roll out, documentation and training on reports
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration, Accounting or Economics, Computer Science, or any other related field
- SAP experience (R3 ECC or S4 Hana)
- Preference given to those with experience working with SAP Project Module
- Experience working with SQL queries
- Individual must have an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within and outside of the organization, both orally and in writing.
- Proven track record in highlighting and resolving issues in a timely manner, questioning results, challenging the status quo, initiating, and successfully implementing change, creative problem solving and effective decision making
- Advanced MS Excel skills and experience with Visio
- Project management experience
If interested, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format. Please note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.