An amazing career opportunity waits for the right candidate. Are you looking for more than the regular day to day month end work in your accounting job?
If you are an ambitious career-oriented accounting professional looking to elevate your career to the next level, this position is for you!
Our client, a division of a large international company in Woodstock is looking to add a Financial Analyst to its team to support its finance team. Reporting to the Controller this role offers very meaningful and interesting work including direct interaction with Senior Management.
- Month end closing procedures including reconciliation (AP, AR, Bank, Prepaid, Capital Assets, Inventory, Intercompany), posting Journal entries and accruals
- Accounts receivable management including reconciliation of accounts receivable statements with customers on a regular basis
- Weekly cash flow management and analysis
- Assist with the implementation of a new ERP package
- Assisting with periodic management reporting and financial reviews of production and sales reporting
Benefits of working for our client:
- Great team environment
- RSP matching plan
- Competitive compensation, bonus, benefits and vacation package
- Work life balance
- Modern technology
- Career development that is second to none
- You are a designated accountant (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) or close to getting your designation
- 3 years plus of accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze data and come to meaningful conclusions and strong insight
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS Excel skills
- Good understanding of ERP systems in general. Systems implementation experience is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Superior communication skills, both orally and written
- Self starter with the ability to manage competing priorities
If interested, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format. Please note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.