Would you like to be part of the Senior Finance Team for the North American Operations of large international company in the Guelph area? Would you like to work for a manufacturing company that is developing new and innovative products? Are you a CPA looking to take that next step-up in your career? Do you like to work in a continuous improvement environment? If you said yes to these questions, then this exciting Finance Manager position could be the opportunity for you.
Our client located in the Guelph area is looking for a CPA with a proven track record as a top performer within a medium sized to large employer.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Directing and overseeing the financial statement preparation and analysis of monthly reporting packages to senior management and corporate
- Manage working capital
- Oversee the annual preparation of budget and forecasts
- Manage the year-end audit process
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performances of divisions and departments, and the supervision, training and development of accounting and finance staff
- Key user of ERP system
You will get the chance to take on ad-hoc projects as our client loves active thinkers! If you have experience in the month end reporting cycle, we need to hear from you!
Benefits of working for our client:
- Great team environment
- Hybrid work arrangement – 3 days office, 2 days home
- Career development that is second to none
- Modern office and modern technology
- Job security, profitable established company
- Health and Dental benefits
- RSP match
- Work life balance
To be considered for this Finance Manager opportunity,
- CPA designation
- 5 plus years of experience working in accounting role in a medium to large corporate environment, preferable in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards
- Driven to succeed and advance
- College diploma or University degree in business / accounting
- Above average communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experienced in month end financial reporting, planning and analysis
- Advanced level MS Excel Skills
- Experience with a large ERP package like SAP or JDE
Please apply with a MS Word Copy of your resume. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.