Would you like to be part of the Senior Finance Team for the North American Operations of large international company in the Guelph area? Would you like to work for a manufacturing company that is developing new and innovative products? Are you a CPA looking to take that next step-up in your career? Do you like to work in a continuous improvement environment? If you said yes to these questions, then this exciting Finance Manager position could be the opportunity for you.
Our client located in the Guelph area is looking for a CPA with a proven track record as a top performer within a medium sized to large employer.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager include:
- Directing and overseeing the financial statement preparation and analysis of monthly reporting packages to senior management and corporate
- Manage working capital
- Oversee the annual preparation of budget and forecasts
- Manage the year-end audit process
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performances of divisions and departments, and the supervision, training and development of accounting and finance staff
- Key user of ERP system
- You have an accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- 5 plus years of experience working in accounting role in a medium to large corporate environment, preferable in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Above average communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experienced in month end financial reporting, planning and analysis
- Advanced level MS Excel Skills
- Experience with a large ERP package like SAP or JDE